Author Topic: 2nd Jab and still not allowed out :(  (Read 1958 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Archie bean

  • Donator
  • Hero Member
  • *
  • Posts: 3627
  • Gender: Female
  • Archie. RIP bridge babies Sherwood and Dickon.
    • Emma Graham Harpist
Re: 2nd Jab and still not allowed out :(
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2013, 11:56:43 AM »
I didn't really take Archie out because he wouldn't stay still in a bag and I have RSI which made it impossible for me to carry him safely. He has always been heavy. I can't actually pick him up at all now he's fully grown.  :shades: I tried a couple of times but risked hurting my wrists too much so had to abandon it. His injections we're all delayed by 10 days as he had to be on antibiotics for a urine infection. He was allowed on the ground two weeks after his second jab. Luckily my vet held puppy parties and he was allowed to join straight after his second jab so he got to socialise with other pups as well as with mums dog. Fortunately I haven't had any problems with him being nervous in the outside world. Oddly, my last cocker had plenty of carried trips out but once he was able to go for walks he totally refused to budge and was nervous of EVERYTHING. I guess a certain amount of it just depends on the individual pup.