Author Topic: Dino, 12 yr male golden at Mayhew Animal Home, London  (Read 1168 times)

Offline zenon_bass

Dino, 12 yr male golden at Mayhew Animal Home, London
« on: May 23, 2014, 03:08:05 PM »
http://themayhew.org/dogs/dino/

I知 a twelve year old male Cocker Spaniel. I arrived at The Mayhew because my owners were expecting a new baby and felt they could no longer look after me. I did find a new home but sadly it didn稚 work out because I took a dislike to the other dog in the home.

I知 a very friendly boy and I get along very well with everyone I meet and I知 always happy to say hello to new people. I also get along very well with other dogs I meet out and about in the park. I知 toilet trained, well-behaved, responsive to commands, I travel well in the car and I can be left home alone for four or five hours without any problems, although I will chew small items left lying around. I知 still young at heart and I enjoy long walks and playing with my toys, I especially love to carry a tennis ball around in my mouth and playing catch. I知 also very affectionate and I like to snuggle in close for love and attention.

I知 now looking for a forever home with a person or family who have researched my breed type. I can live with sensible children who are used to being around dogs but I壇 prefer to be the only pet in the home. My new owners will be expected to provide me with a minimum of one hour of off-lead exercise every day. If you池e interested in adopting me you will need to be fully prepared for the hard work and long-term commitment involved in caring for a dog, which must not be taken lightly.

I hope to see you soon,
Weight: 15kgs

Dino is currently living in foster care until his new forever home is found. If you are interested in adopting him you will need to visit The Mayhew first before going to see him in his foster home.

The Mayhew Animal Home
 Trenmar Gardens
 Kensal Green
 London
 NW10 6BJ

info@mayhewanimalhome.org

020 8962 8000

Offline zenon_bass

Re: Dino, 12 yr male golden at Mayhew Animal Home, London
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2014, 06:34:10 PM »
Still showing as available.

Offline elaine.e

• Sweet William
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2014, 06:56:00 PM »
Thanks for keeping an eye on all of these rescues and keeping COL up to date about them zenon_bass :D

Offline zenon_bass

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2014, 06:59:59 PM »
Can get very untidy other wise...  Thought I'd better follow up my own posts!  :lol:

Offline Lottielove

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2014, 06:38:45 AM »
Aww he looks such a happy chap.

Offline Joules

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2014, 08:45:18 PM »
At last, Dino has been reserved :banana:   :D
Julie and Watson