Author Topic: Introducing me and my Eds  (Read 1290 times)

Offline Eddiesmum

Re: Introducing me and my Eds
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2014, 03:11:26 PM »
Hi and welcome To you and Ed

I've a 5 month old black cocker pupster whose stolen our hearts. They really are just bundles of fluff and laughter. I'm so glad you managed to find Ed and give him a forever home.  :D

Ps photos are a must when you can manage  :D

Thanks Siriusmum your boy looks ADORABLE <3 one of my biggest regrets is that I never saw Eddie as a puppy! and I will try to post some pics when I have figured out how to do that lol!

Offline Eddiesmum

« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2014, 03:15:23 PM »
Hi and welcome Emma and Ed,

Well done for giving him a forever home, I'm sure he has thanked you with lots cocker kisses and cuddles, they are such a lovely breed :luv:

I have a 12 month blue show cocker called Lucie, she is very sweet and cuddly with a little bit of mischief blended in!

Looking forward to seeing a photo of your Eddie  :D

Andrea

Thank you Andrea, your Lucie looks sooo pretty, I have to confess a weakness for Blue Roans coz my Eds is one too!  :luv: and yes you are q. correct!! I get an early morning wakeup Kiss every day!! which of course, has nothing to do with breakfast!!  :005:

Offline Eddiesmum

« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2014, 03:16:59 PM »
Welcome Emma and Ed, love the name. My boy is four years old now. There is a lot to learn on this forum, lots of very good advice and support.

Thanks Ollie nathan's mum everyone seems really friendly and welcoming!

Offline linda c

« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2014, 04:04:29 PM »
Hi and welcome Emma and Ed. Well done for giving a rescue his forever home. :D
My names Linda and I have a Blue Roan boy who's 10 now and still going strong !!! They never seem to slow down.
There's always somebody on here that usually comes up with answers or help to any questions so it's a really good site.
Photo please when you can figure out how to get one on   :005: