Author Topic: Sending a PM  (Read 3417 times)

Offline Carolanne

Sending a PM
« on: July 27, 2014, 09:38:18 AM »
Hi
I sent a PM yesterday and ticked for the message to be in my outbox. When I go to my messages, there is not an 'outbox' facility to click to. I cant see my sent message. Please could you point me in the right direction. Many thanks I know its probably me not doing something right.

Offline Sheryl

• Donator
Re: Sending a PM
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2014, 02:32:04 PM »
Go to 'my messages' click on 'read my messages' then click on the orange box that says 'messages' and look in outbox. :blink:
Sheryl, Holly, Kali, Baby Lyla and Angel Chloe

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2014, 02:37:13 PM »
Go to 'my messages' click on 'read my messages' then click on the orange box that says 'messages' and look in outbox. :blink:

Hi Ho just had a quick look at it and all of the above, but on mine it says 'sent items' instead of outbox, yours may do too
Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, and Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22 both now at the Bridge.

Offline Sheryl

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2014, 04:19:55 PM »
Sorry, yes sent items. Outbox to me as a computer numpty!
Sheryl, Holly, Kali, Baby Lyla and Angel Chloe

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2014, 06:38:24 PM »
Sorry, yes sent items. Outbox to me as a computer numpty!

Hey I didn't know where that was till today - I was looking for outbox, too, it was only when you explained the process I decided to have a look.

I think on our old system there was definitely an outbox - funny cos at the bottom of the personal message box, as Caroleanne says, it tells you to tick copy to outbox.  :dunno:
Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, and Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22 both now at the Bridge.

Offline JennyBee

• Princess Brodie
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2014, 06:54:03 PM »
You can make the whole menu reappear too, took me a while to figure out where it was - just click on the button I've circled below and the menu to the left will reappear, complete with sent items:

x In memory of Barney x

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2014, 07:28:42 PM »
You can make the whole menu reappear too, took me a while to figure out where it was - just click on the button I've circled below and the menu to the left will reappear, complete with sent items:

Aha, clever aye, it is amazing what you find out on here, thank you, I will go and have a play :D

Offline Carolanne

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2014, 11:40:46 AM »
Thanks everyone.  I found out how to do it purely by chance  yesterday but it isn't clear especially for us newbies. But this is such a good site and there are so many nice people willing to offer guidance.  I just need to find out how to add a photo of my puppy on my members name. Any help please?

Offline Joules

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2014, 11:45:04 AM »
I just need to find out how to add a photo of my puppy on my members name. Any help please?

Go to Forum Profile and click on "Upload Avatar", you can then add a photo from your PC.  It won't work if the pic file is too big though so if you have trouble, try loading a smaller file pic  ;)
Julie and Watson