Author Topic: Hello to all  (Read 1410 times)

Offline Kazb876

Hello to all
« on: September 16, 2014, 06:52:21 AM »
Hi there. Just want to introduce myself and my gorgeous new addition to the household Molly. Sadly this her 3rd home and she is only just 8weeks old. The girl I bought her from had only had her 4days, it sounds like she bought her from a puppy farmer. >:( sadly very naive about puppy's and decided to get rid of her as her 2yr old daughter was picking on the pup. Happy to say, she is in very good health, had her jabs and full vet check yesterday. Molly is also getting on great with my other dog (westie) and loving play. She's a bit down at the mo after her jabs but full of beans thankfully this am. First time as a cocker spaniel owner so I will be on here all the time finding more stuff out. Will post pic soon. But hi everyone and thanks for the add.

Offline Mandy and Teddy

Re: Hello to all
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2014, 07:13:23 AM »
Hi Kaz, it sounds like Molly is a lucky little puppy to have made her way to you. Cocker puppies can be a challenge, my fifth cocker is 20 weeks old and we are just getting out of the bitey zoomies, but they are soooooo rewarding.
Can't wait to see her pictures.

Offline MIN

• GEMMA
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2014, 07:02:03 PM »
 :fear2: four days   (mind you, I would not want a child for that long )
Glad you where available to pick the bits up. Look forward to seeing her and hearing her stories, they certainly are full of beans especially the jumping sort  :005:
Run free and fly high my beautiful Gemma
2011 - 2023 

----

Offline Redked

• Donator
  • Beautiful Bonnie Boo (formerly The Destroyer)
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2014, 11:52:12 PM »
Poor Molly. At least she wasn't there too long if she was being picked on. So glad she has found you now  :luv: :luv:

Welcome to COL. Looking forward to updates and photos of her. Enjoy the crazy (but lovely) world of the cocker pup xxx

Offline minimoo

• Donator
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2014, 08:09:00 AM »
:fear2: four days   (mind you, I would not want a child for that long )
Glad you where available to pick the bits up. Look forward to seeing her and hearing her stories, they certainly are full of beans especially the jumping sort  :005:
  :005: :005: I wouldn't want a child that long either  ph34r , My boy Bailey wasn't picked up from breeder by people who had paid a deposit on him then eventually he was sold to a woman in Birmingham (we are in wales) she returned him after ONE day as her dog didn't like him and I got him then  :luv: :luv: . I always said he was meant for me  :luv: :luv: :luv: , so maybe Molly was meant for you too
Julie owned by Ella, and Bailey the mud monster and little Milo.   R.I.P Kizzy 19.04.97 - 16.06.11, the start of my love for the wiggly ones and Bruno my lovely brave boy

Offline Kazb876

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2014, 01:46:47 PM »
Hello. Can't post pics of my little girl as she has been admitted to the vets. Since having her first jabs she went off food, very lethargic and sickly. Lost weight too. I'm hoping she will be out by the weekend and back to her puppy self but will know more later when vet rings with an update. Fingers crossed but thanks for the welcomes. X

Offline MIN

• GEMMA
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2014, 08:47:01 PM »
Any news
Run free and fly high my beautiful Gemma
2011 - 2023 

----

Offline Catty_G

• Donator
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2014, 09:08:14 PM »
Welcome to you and Molly :003:
My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am

Offline MrsOmalley

• Donator
  • Bella and Millie born 01/10/2012
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2014, 09:20:42 PM »
Any news yet?

Offline Kazb876

« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2014, 12:57:12 PM »
Hi. Molly has spent the last few days being nursed day and night with our vet at his home and she is now back home with us, being very playful and bouncy.
Very happy all round.
Thanks for asking after her.

Offline ejp

• Donator
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2014, 05:27:05 PM »
So pleased to hear such a positive update, I was getting a bit worried.  Well done little Molly and welcome home  :luv: Time to start training your humans now!  :005:

Offline DeeDee

« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2014, 06:55:39 PM »
 :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:  Great news!!! Looking forward to reading about Molly's adventures as she grows older. :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:   Diana xx