Author Topic: I finally clipped/groomed Molo!  (Read 3934 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Trischie

  • Site Member
  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 176
  • Gender: Female
Re: I finally clipped/groomed Molo!
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2007, 09:32:35 PM »
Wow, well done! I'm still waiting for my birthday, before I can get the clippers I ordered from OH. So maybe in about 2 weeks I'll have such a smart looking cocker to show off as well!

I decided on the Moser Arco - with the varying cutting head lengths. Hope I'm as successful as you.

Chris & Co.


Offline LesleyW

  • Site Member
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 540
  • Gender: Female
Re: I finally clipped/groomed Molo!
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2007, 08:16:03 AM »
I see there are Moser Rex clippers on ebay - priced at about £43 - they come with 2 guide heads - would i have to buy the blades seperately??

...sorry if i'm asking something obvious!!  :shades:

Offline Trischie

  • Site Member
  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 176
  • Gender: Female
Re: I finally clipped/groomed Molo!
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2007, 11:55:28 AM »
Hi Lesley,

looks like you are looking at a similar one to me (I'm only checking the German market though,  because I live here). I've got this website, but it is in German - general technical data is kind of international, and you've got picks if you want to have a look.

http://www.moser-animalline-shop.de/items/detail_020_2.htm


The rex seems to come with this adjustable head too. You can change it between 0.1 and 3mm, and it has two combs as well, for longer cuts. So, you wouldn't need to buy extra heads in this case.

I've been looking at the ARCO which has a similar length adjustable head, but is battery powered.

Good look with your bidding...

Chris & Co.


Offline Linz13

  • Site Member
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2789
  • Gender: Female
  • To understand a cocker, you need to be a cocker!
Re: I finally clipped/groomed Molo!
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2007, 12:07:04 PM »
He looks great!  Maddi is sitting here like  :luv:

Ha, I don't know if I'll be brave enough to clip her, with Murphy being a working cocker it's always been easy, I'll probably give it a go when the time comes, I shave OH's head, and he wiggles more than Maddi probably would  :005:

Linz, Murphy & Maddi x

Offline cdpops

  • Site Member
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 5636
  • Gender: Female
Re: I finally clipped/groomed Molo!
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2007, 03:26:33 PM »
I am wondering what an earth you did to Molo's tongue though to make it swell up like that  ;) :rofl1: :rofl1:

Hannah x

 :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: