Thank you all for your kind words
But today things got even worse when she ran away

The packers came in at 8 so i was up watching Mollie and Scoobs as the front door is open most of the time. They were both on the sofa so i got up to make some tea and when i came back Mollie was gone. I thought she had just run up to my bedroom like she did yesterday but she wasn't there. Looked all around the house not there. So went outside looked up and down the road and the neighbours came out to look for her but she wasn't there

. we were looking in their backgardens as some of them don't have a side gate. An hour and 20mins later and i was getting really worried as the road at the end is a major road. So i started to walk up there to have a look when the fone rang at home to say that a man had seen Mollie sprinting across the main road and running infront of the cars so he had got out of his car and picked her up. I was so relieved so we went to get her and she was crying but so happy to see us. I have never been so scared in my life and the man told us she nearly got hit by a car. Mollie has NEVER done anything like that before and she has been out in the front before and she just comes back and barks at the door. I am really worried about the new house now and don't want her to escape. I love her so much and would never forgive myself if something happened to her. She was only missing for and hour and 20 mins but it seemed liked days.
Think i might try some rescue remedy on her like IWLass suggested as she is clearly upset.
I'm really upset now too and everyone in the house is now upset and stressed too
