Author Topic: Small Slicker please  (Read 1088 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Brimbeck(Dyllan)

  • Donator
  • Hero Member
  • *
  • Posts: 2097
  • Gender: Female
Small Slicker please
« on: September 03, 2007, 06:39:30 PM »
As I keep dropping  ::) my slicker brush whilst as dog shows, I wondered if anyone knows where I can get a smaller one that doesn't fall out of my back pocket when I move around the ring?
I've seen small cat ones but would these be too soft for the dogs?
Sarah Dyllan Tyke and Lance



www.brimbeck.co.uk

Offline Cob-Web

  • Inactive
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 10276
  • Gender: Female
  • To err is human, to forgive, canine
    • Walking on Wight Blog
Re: Small Slicker please
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2007, 06:44:17 PM »
A I keep dropping  ::) my slicker brush whilst as dog shows, I wondered if anyone knows where I can get a smaller one that doesn't fall out of my back pocket when I move around the ring?
I've seen small cat ones but would these be too soft for the dogs?

I got a really dinky one at Jollyes years ago in part of a "grooming pack" - maybe they do them individually, too ??
Enrich your life with an Oldie!
Oldies Club


Offline spanielcrazy

  • Site Member
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 4446
Re: Small Slicker please
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2007, 06:44:45 PM »
The cat ones would be fine, as the dog is all brushed out already, so you"re not working through tangles.

Everyone here carries combs into the ring, easier to manage  ;)
The madhouse: Michelle, Joy, Jordie, Gizmo, Bracken, Jewel

"My darlings,I love you more than life itself, but you're all ****ing mad!"  Ozzy Osbourne


Offline Brimbeck(Dyllan)

  • Donator
  • Hero Member
  • *
  • Posts: 2097
  • Gender: Female
Re: Small Slicker please
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2007, 07:08:13 PM »
Now why didn't I think of using a comb ph34r
Sarah Dyllan Tyke and Lance



www.brimbeck.co.uk