Well we went down to the vets last night, and were sent home, vaccination-less. The vet said that we should wait until she's closer to 11 weeks old as she'll get more immunity from the vaccinations then. I'd never heard of this before, I was more concerned about the immunity from the initial vaccinations wearing off, but he said this won't happen before she gets her boosters next week. So we'll have to traipse back next week to get them now. I trust this vet as my family have been going to him for years, and another vet in his practice was so good to Heidi when she picked up her infection.
At least she got out and about a bit, she was such a little baby cucddling into me and staring with wide-open eyes at everything and everyone! I was looking forward to getting her out and about but we'll just have to wait another little while......