Buffy passed her Bronze Good Citizenship test tonight! :luv:I am sooooo proud of her. She is only 7 months old, and only 3 out of the 6 dogs in her class passed. She was the youngest and the smallest!
We have really practised the "down stay" hard because Josie failed her bronze twice on that exercise. On this morning's walk Buffy stayed down whilst Suki nuzzled her and Josie dropped her ball beside her, so I was hopeful she would be OK tonight and she was perfect. She was quivering with excitement, but she didn't move.
On the recall, she ran to me, tried to stop and skidded and everyone in the hall said "Ahhhh how sweet!"
Sorry to boast, but I am just so pleased with her and it is lovely to see her enjoying the classes so much too.
We start silver next week, and we are taking Josie along too. As she hasn't passed her bronze yet, on test night, she will have to take both bronze and silver so I hope she manages it!
