Author Topic: unmentionable hairs ahem  (Read 3762 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline september

  • Site Member
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1024
  • Gender: Female
  • Summer is for ball throwing!
Re: unmentionable hairs ahem
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2007, 04:29:45 PM »
In reply to the cleaning questions i wipe her 'lady bits' with a baby wipe now and again when she gets a bit yucky down there!!!

Offline JasperPop

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 864
  • Gender: Female
  • Jagger
Re: unmentionable hairs ahem
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2007, 09:56:08 PM »
I am so glad i asked now...i felt like such an idiot   ph34r  but now i see its not just me who has this um   issue.   :005:



Offline crazyspaniels

  • Site Member
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1386
Re: unmentionable hairs ahem
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2007, 03:53:13 PM »
on a different note, does anyone know why the hair around where boy bits used to be in neutered dogs grows so blooming long - I swear I could plait Bilbo's ph34r

Freya and Cockers Bilbo and Dobbie, not forgetting the Springers Willow and Paddy

Offline mary w

  • Site Member
  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 349
  • Gender: Female
Re: unmentionable hairs ahem
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2007, 02:28:33 PM »
I don't have an issue with this, because I can tell he has had a pee. and I think it must be there for a reason???
PLEASE don't do it. :P
Love machine

Offline mary w

  • Site Member
  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 349
  • Gender: Female
Re: unmentionable hairs ahem
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2007, 01:43:34 PM »
I've just had a talk to "Ben" my 11year old red cocker and he says..."Please leave my little bits alone, thnk you very much" :005:
Love machine

Offline Annette

  • Site Member
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 8883
  • Gender: Female
Re: unmentionable hairs ahem
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2007, 10:16:16 PM »
I've just had a talk to "Ben" my 11year old red cocker and he says..."Please leave my little bits alone, thnk you very much" :005:

I've just had a chat to my Buddy and warned him that he must either keep that hair clean himself or I will come at him with the scissors and give him a teensy trim! :005:

I do usually trim it, for all the reasons listed previously. But I do leave some as I'm sure it's there for a reason.