I've just taken Poppy for a walk with Ollie to the park down the road.
And they both went up to sniff a collie and everything was ok but then the next thing Poppy fell over onto her back and the dog went for her

It had it's mouth round her and was about to sink it's teeth into but the noise she was making probably stopped the dog from biting her right away
Ollie stepped in to her rescue and nearly had a fight with the collie too but I managed to pull him away in time.
The owners of the collie were very apologetic and Poppy has a scratch/cut on her tummy but she seems ok apart from a bit shaken up.
This isn't the first time a dog has snarled or snapped at Poppy so she's a bit wary of other dogs and she won't go anywhere near other dogs if Ollie isn't with her but it's early days and she getting there gradually with her socialization but I just hope this doesn't set her back

We'll just have to check her tummy and she should be fine but all the same were still
