Author Topic: Puppy Training Pads - free to good home!  (Read 952 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Astridx

  • Site Member
  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 95
  • Gender: Female
Puppy Training Pads - free to good home!
« on: September 12, 2007, 03:25:13 PM »
That's the training pads not the puppy! :005:

Not sure if I should have popped this within Puppies or Shopping.

I have a pack of Simple Solutions Puppy Training Pads that someone is welcome to have.  I think I've only used two of the 56 in the pack and was tempted to give them to the RSPCA but aware that they don't really use these.  They retail at PAH over £25.

If anyone in the Leeds/ York area would like them please let me know as the pack is just taking up room in my little house at the moment.
Lottie and Astrid

Offline cazza

  • Site Member
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7245
Re: Puppy Training Pads - free to good home!
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2007, 04:05:43 PM »
That's the training pads not the puppy! :005:

 :'( :'(  I thought it was a puppy free to good home  :005: :005:

Offline Astridx

  • Site Member
  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 95
  • Gender: Female
Re: Puppy Training Pads - free to good home!
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2007, 04:32:04 PM »
Some days I feel like it should be the puppy!! ;)
Lottie and Astrid

Offline cazza

  • Site Member
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7245
Re: Puppy Training Pads - free to good home!
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2007, 05:09:17 PM »
Some days I feel like it should be the puppy!! ;)

Send the puppy this way but ssssshhh don't tel my OH  :005:

Offline floydlennon

  • Site Member
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 786
  • Gender: Female
  • floyd lennon
Re: Puppy Training Pads - free to good home!
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2007, 08:14:05 PM »
would love them as get my wee guy in 2 weeks but im too far away in bonnie scotland hope someone gets the use of them  :D