Hi Everyone,
I've been a member of COL for a little while now but only noticed the "introduction section" this evening. I'm a bit slow

I've replied to a couple of posts as well so I thought that I should really say hi ..... especially as COL is like a big family.
I live with my fiance in our first house which we moved into back in April. Its been a rollercoaster ride for us nearly getting flooded during the rain in July

but we were lucky and only the garage got wet. Moral of that story is don't stuff the garage with junk

Anyway the deal with my OH was that once we'd come back from holiday in August and everything had settled down - I could start looking for a dog to join our house!
I've grown up with dogs (living with a pure breed alsatian as a baby) and up to an alsatian/lab cross who disappeared 14 years ago never to be seen again. After that my dad said no more so I've had to wait until we had our own home to be able to think about getting a dog. Its been a long wait.
Anyway we live in a nice 3 bed house with a nice securely fenced back garden and are about 5 minutes away from fields and a river - perfect for a cocker - with lots of mud

. Having started to introduce my OH to dogs via A LOT of visits to rescue centres, we've decided that we'd like to bring a cocker into our house.
So the search is on and that ends my story.
We'll let you know how we get on with our search. We need the encouragement to go out and not sit on the sofa so that we can get fitter for our wedding which we are planning at the moment.
Saintsrugbygirl