Author Topic: Hi!!!  (Read 3016 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Jeanette

  • Site Member
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 4759
  • Gender: Female
Hi!!!
« on: November 15, 2007, 06:05:00 PM »
Hi, I've been a guest on this site for months now and have found out lots of information from you all.   I thought I would join now as its getting nearer the time when we collect our gorgeous girl Indie.   Indie is a black and tan Show Type and we collect her next Saturday so 8 days to go.   It seems like we've been waiting forever as we found the breeder who is brill before Indie was born.  Anyway I live with my partner and 2 children aged 12 and 2 and am sure I'll be on this site in the future asking lots more questions which hopefully you can help me with me.  I have a photo of her but not sure how to use this yet so will post a pic when I figure that out.   



Offline jakesmum

  • Site Member
  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 432
Re: Hi!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2007, 06:23:28 PM »
Welcome. Bet you can't wait



Offline Jeanette

  • Site Member
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 4759
  • Gender: Female
Re: Hi!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2007, 06:30:38 PM »
Hi, No I can't wait, its now dragging.   Figured out the photos (I think),.   Here she is at 5 weeks (breeder sent me the photo). 



Offline Boof

  • Site Member
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 5408
  • Gender: Female
Re: Hi!!!
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2007, 06:39:08 PM »
Welcome. Your baby looks adorable.  :luv:

Offline *sammy*

  • Site Member
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1235
  • Gender: Female
Re: Hi!!!
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2007, 07:19:13 PM »
how cute :luv: :luv:


Offline clarey-doll

  • Limited Member
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 588
  • Gender: Female
  • my 2 angels Lady and Skye
Re: Hi!!!
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2007, 07:33:42 PM »
Hi Welcome to the family/Col ;)

What an adorable pup  :luv:  :luv:

I just love Black tans, :luv: :luv:
Thats my next cocker  :luv:
I have Lady a golden working cocker,shes 1 in december, :luv:

Warning the time flies by,enjoy your puppy time and take plenty of pics and post them here :005:


In the pic whats behind her ?
i see big hairy legs  :005:

Offline Jeanette

  • Site Member
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 4759
  • Gender: Female
Re: Hi!!!
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2007, 07:43:31 PM »
Hi, Thats her mother behind her.   



Offline clarey-doll

  • Limited Member
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 588
  • Gender: Female
  • my 2 angels Lady and Skye
Re: Hi!!!
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2007, 07:46:12 PM »
Oh I see,its a classic pic :luv:

Just beautiful  :luv:

have you joined facebook? :shades:

now thats addictive too  :005:


Offline Jeanette

  • Site Member
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 4759
  • Gender: Female
Re: Hi!!!
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2007, 07:49:35 PM »
Hi, I joined facebook yesterday, not realy had a chance to figure out where everything is.   I booked Indie in for puppy training in January and the trainer invited me to join facebook, thats as far as I've got.   I'll post some pictures when we eventually get her home next Saturday, I'm sure she'll look completely different from this one as they change so quickly.   :D



Offline Joules

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 12098
  • Gender: Female
Re: Hi!!!
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2007, 07:53:37 PM »
Welcome to COL.  Glad you are finding it helpful!  I have Coco a solid choccie who is now 2 and to be honest this site has been a lifesaver for me  :005:  Be warned though, it is addictive  ;)

Indie is just adorable  :luv: - what a gorgeous photo.  Make the most of the peace and quiet now and get anything done you need to.  ;) You won't have a minute once your little bundle gets home  ::)
Julie and Watson

Cazzie

  • Guest
Re: Hi!!!
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2007, 08:30:28 PM »
WHAT a sweetie  :luv: :luv: :luv: Just the most beautiful  :shades:

Welcome to COL  ;)

Offline JenSam

  • Site Member
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2358
  • Gender: Female
Re: Hi!!!
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2007, 08:35:17 PM »
Welcome to COL, although be warned, this website is very addictive!!

Your wee puppy looks absolutely gorgeous  :luv: :luv:

We have Sam, who is 9 and a half months old and is a golden show type.
Dogs are natural optimists and believe if they stare hard enough and long enough, the icing on the cake could be theirs.

Offline cdpops

  • Site Member
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 5636
  • Gender: Female
Re: Hi!!!
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2007, 10:56:45 PM »
Hello and welcome. Indie is so sweet  :luv:  :luv:

Offline clarey-doll

  • Limited Member
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 588
  • Gender: Female
  • my 2 angels Lady and Skye
Re: Hi!!!
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2007, 12:50:14 PM »
Hi, I joined facebook yesterday, not realy had a chance to figure out where everything is.   I booked Indie in for puppy training in January and the trainer invited me to join facebook, thats as far as I've got.   I'll post some pictures when we eventually get her home next Saturday, I'm sure she'll look completely different from this one as they change so quickly.   :D

Whats your name on face book?

i can send you some pointers once your on ie dog book for the piccies of Indie ;)

Its so exciting bet you cant wait  ;) :luv:

Offline Jeanette

  • Site Member
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 4759
  • Gender: Female
Re: Hi!!!
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2007, 02:05:46 PM »
I don't think I've got one.  I just registered with email address and password from a link that this lady sent me and it joined me to her group but there was nothing really of interest on there so haven't done anything else with it.   Do I need to set-up a name and stuff.   If you send me a message to let me know that would be great.