Author Topic: Owner separation anxiety!  (Read 1543 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline sharonmansfield

  • Donator
  • Hero Member
  • *
  • Posts: 1290
  • Bluebell and Jasmine
Re: Owner separation anxiety!
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2009, 09:36:00 PM »
We go on our hols with our dogs now, I used to love foreign holidays but despite no longer being able to afford I just can't bear to leave my pups. I am however going to get them used to the kennels we have said maybe take them for the odd day and pick them up at night just so they can get used to it, however this well thought out plan has still not happened!!!! I love them so much and I too miss them when at work,  So little Blodwen has Radio 4 on mine have Radio one!!! they love Chris Moyles in the morning or Scott Mills in the afternoon  :005:
You are not alone there is just something about cockers that welds them to your heart.

Cocker Spaniels are like chocolates you can never have just one!

Offline Lily Freya

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 5729
  • Gender: Female
  • Owned by Luis, Ollie and Gracie.
Re: Owner separation anxiety!
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2009, 09:38:40 PM »
We go on our hols with our dogs now, I used to love foreign holidays but despite no longer being able to afford I just can't bear to leave my pups. I am however going to get them used to the kennels we have said maybe take them for the odd day and pick them up at night just so they can get used to it, however this well thought out plan has still not happened!!!! I love them so much and I too miss them when at work,  So little Blodwen has Radio 4 on mine have Radio one!!! they love Chris Moyles in the morning or Scott Mills in the afternoon  :005:
You are not alone there is just something about cockers that welds them to your heart.   Just love your quote about chocolates, and cocker spaniels.  I am definitely gonna use that one some time...he he


No longer in my arms, but forever in my heart, my girls at the Bridge, Lily and Freya. Xx

Offline rwasinski

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 811
Re: Owner separation anxiety!
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2009, 09:47:17 PM »
 :D Blodwen also likes listening to Red Dragon FM (local commercial radio station in Cardiff!) Her current fave pop stars are Lady GaGa and JLS  :lol2:


Rebecca, Blod-ness and Llew-bear!

Offline Maria n Dennis

  • Donator
  • Hero Member
  • *
  • Posts: 1712
  • Gender: Female
Re: Owner separation anxiety!
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2009, 10:06:52 PM »
I miss Dennis too when we are out , im yet to leave him when we go away , but having young children we wont be going abroad anyway  :D Im hoping that we can have one holiday ( a week maybe ) where he will stay with family and we will make it totally about the children and do theme parks and swimming etc (things that could be difficult with a dog ) and maybe a couple of dog friendly holidays (cheap camping ones  :005: ) that are about getting us all out and about somewhere different  :D