Author Topic: Crate Grooming Tops  (Read 4167 times)

Offline JaspersMum

• Donator
Re: Crate Grooming Tops
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2010, 01:21:14 PM »
Got the answer for you Jeanette - follow Patsy's lead  ;)
http://www.cockersonline.co.uk/discuss/index.php?topic=73273.0

Wow thats gorgeous  :luv: :luv: :luv: - my OH would never ever do anything like that for me - he hasn't even decorated our bedroom yet and we've been here 8 years  :005:

Job for son then unless he wants hair in his porridge  :shades:

Jenny - owned by Jasper, Ellie, Heidi, Louie & Charlie

Offline louis mum

• Donator
  • Little Lenny
    • Darvieux Cocker Spaniels
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2010, 01:31:31 PM »
 :005: Jeanette in all fairness I think OH was fed up of eating off his knee as the dining room had become the tempory grooming space, so by doing this room he got the dining room back  :005: Plus I was always taking a break and changing over channels on 'his' tv in the living room, this way I am locked away for hours with no excuse to leave the room  :lol2:

Offline JaspersMum

• Donator
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2010, 02:32:48 PM »
:005: Jeanette in all fairness I think OH was fed up of eating off his knee as the dining room had become the tempory grooming space, so by doing this room he got the dining room back  :005: Plus I was always taking a break and changing over channels on 'his' tv in the living room, this way I am locked away for hours with no excuse to leave the room  :lol2:

Now that's the line that might get OH actively sorting out the grooming room office  :shades:

Jenny - owned by Jasper, Ellie, Heidi, Louie & Charlie

Offline Jeanette

• Site Member
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2010, 02:54:44 PM »

Now that's the line that might get OH actively sorting out the grooming room office  :shades:

Absolutely nothing would work for me - he doesn't do DIY - I've given up on my house ever looking nice  :016:     Its posts like these that make me realise - what does he actually do?  :lol2:

Offline louis mum

• Donator
  • Little Lenny
    • Darvieux Cocker Spaniels
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2010, 03:41:40 PM »
 :lol2: Jeanette believe me before this mine has never done anything in 18 yrs  :005: I think because it benefited him it got him off his bum  :005:

Offline SandraD

« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2010, 04:15:13 PM »
:lol2: Jeanette believe me before this mine has never done anything in 18 yrs  :005: I think because it benefited him it got him off his bum  :005:

:rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: