Author Topic: Traumatic day for Ollie  (Read 579 times)

Offline helshaw

• Site Member
Traumatic day for Ollie
« on: August 30, 2010, 06:47:32 PM »
It started with having his haircut, I have to hold him while my husband cuts it, he just gets fidgety and wont stand still. Then my daughter & I took Buster & Ollie for a walk. We were on our way home, walking down a lane back to the village so they were both on their leads when out of nowhere a terrier type dog came running up from behind & attacked Ollie. At first I thought like most dogs he'd have a little go then run off but he didnt, he was really having a go at Ollie.Before I managed to get hold of the other dogs lead I noticed he had hold of Ollies harness & I think this may have stopped him getting a nasty bite. I grabbed hold of the dogs lead but I was holding Buster & thought he would either have a go at me or go for Buster but he was still trying to go for Ollie. Luckily there was a family behind us & the man took the other dogs lead until the boy who was supposed to be in control of the dog came running up. I was too busy making sure Ollie was alright to think to say anything to the boy who didnt even apologise. I know who it was so if there had been any problems with Ollie I know where to go & of course I had witnesses. Ollie doesnt seem to be any worse for his ordeal thank goodness.

Offline coralee

• How YOU doin'?
    • Occasionally Obsessed about Nothing
Re: Traumatic day for Ollie
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2010, 06:52:29 PM »
Oh dear, poor Ollie  >:(

These things tend to traumatise us more than the dogs don't they...

Hope he's OK - bug snuggle to him  :D
To err is human, to forgive is canine.