Author Topic: Poorly Eyes  (Read 570 times)

Offline Goggins

• Donator
  • Princess "Freya" Trucker (dob:25/03/2011)
Poorly Eyes
« on: June 01, 2011, 03:41:00 PM »
Poor little Freya looks like she has conjunctivitis  :016:

Bathed her eye yesterday and its still all sticky yellowy/green thick gunk today, despite several cleanings...so we are off to see the vet tonight. Eyes worry me at the best of times but have never had this in such a young puppy...Shes a real nightmare to keep her head still--never known one so wriggly  :005:

She also is very itchy on the sides of her body desite having advocate...and I think her ears smell quite "yeasty" if that makes sense...not sure why shes itchy...Just hope Ive not picked a "poorly" one  :huh:

:angel:Other than that she is doing great!! She is clean overnight, sleeps for about 8 hours (night) and has only had one wee in the house yesterday (I think I wasnt watching her so closely)...she does a "sit" with both front paws in the air--Hmm will try to get them all on the floor!!  :lol2:

Her 2nd vacc is in 5 days and I cant wait til I can then walk her after that for a few mins a day...
Carol owned and loved by Freya (my gorgeous cocker spaniel), Thor (boxer) and Merlin (border collie)

Offline *Jay*

• Donator
Re: Poorly Eyes
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2011, 04:59:13 PM »
Poor girl - hope it clears up quickly.  :luv: 

Dallas ( 10) & Disney ( 9 )

Playing at the Bridge: Brook (13/06/04), Jackson (23/12/05) & Vegas (14/07/10)

Offline Goggins

• Donator
  • Princess "Freya" Trucker (dob:25/03/2011)
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2011, 07:51:59 PM »
  ;)Thank you...

Been to vets and she now has eye cream for conjunctivitis. Her ears are fine. Im sure the eyes will heal u quickly now...having said that she isnt impressed having the cream put in!!
Carol owned and loved by Freya (my gorgeous cocker spaniel), Thor (boxer) and Merlin (border collie)

Offline Lily Freya

• Owned by Luis, Ollie and Gracie.
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2011, 09:16:21 PM »
Oh Freya, you poor little girl.

I hope all the itchy stuff stops soon, and the cream will make you eyes better.

Sending lots of cyber hugs. xxx
No longer in my arms, but forever in my heart, my girls at the Bridge, Lily and Freya. Xx