Author Topic: Healthy paws game and millet  (Read 444 times)

Offline maddycakes

Healthy paws game and millet
« on: June 02, 2011, 10:36:20 PM »
I am just nearing the end of a 15kg bag of healthy paws game and millet, doglet loves it but her poohs seem a bit on the soft side, not to mention the size of them! also she always seems to be hungry, has anybody else tried HP and how does your doglet do on it? 

Offline Hurtwood Dogs

• Donator
  • Little Lionheart
Re: Healthy paws game and millet
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2011, 10:43:09 PM »
I did and it didn't work for my two. It was similar to the problem we have with Burns also - they lost condition (weight, muscle tone and had dry skin) and were starving.... I know some dogs do well on it though.

Hannah, Dave & Normy xx

Trev 2001-07 soul dog, always in my heart and dreams x

Offline Helen

• helen noakes jewellery
Re: Healthy paws game and millet
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2011, 11:07:23 PM »
Game and Millet is a new flavour Hannah so I don't know if you've tried this variety?

I use HP Game and Millet but I feed half kibble half barf....

Jarvis looks so much better on it than he did Barking Heads and Orijen - he actually has some gloss to his fluffy brown fur and is a steady weight and I've noticed a difference in his energy levels.  He has a sensitive stomach and in the past when he's had other kibbles that haven't agreed with him so well he becomes noticeably quieter.  At the moment I have a 6 year old puppy  :luv:

He's no more hungry on it than any other kibble and his poo's are small and hard (but as I say he's half barf so this could be the difference).

Different kibbles suit different dogs  ;)

helen & jarvis x