Author Topic: Puppy humping?  (Read 1308 times)

Offline rubyduby

Puppy humping?
« on: August 01, 2010, 10:11:58 AM »
Just a kinda follow-up to weeing scenario, my biggest pup has done a bit of humping on her sibling, she is just over 4 months....too young I gues to be thinking of seasons??

Offline Bluebell

• Limited Member
Re: Puppy humping?
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2010, 12:48:15 PM »
Just Puppy play ;)

Offline chrisj1957

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2010, 05:39:11 PM »
Baxter humps Angus everyday he is also the biggest out of the 2 this has gone on since they were around 3 months old.We laughed the the other day as Angus humpes him back but oh his head wish I'd had a camera to capture the look on Baxters face.Hows things going with having 2 of them bet you are worn out !!!

Offline rubyduby

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2010, 08:39:42 PM »
Hiya yes you bet! about a fortnight ago I was totally exhausted mentaly and physically, I never dreamt they would be so tiring ,however as they have hit the 4 month section the wee one is eating much much  better and both are fighting less though they chew else everything in sight and have to be watched closely, now they are going for some nice little walks they eat and zonk out which gives me time to relax and ENJOY them for the first time since I got them....onward and upward, the toilet training is not very successful but I will keep going...but there is light at the end of the tunnel , eventually I am starting to bond to them and love them to bits!!!!!!!

Offline saffysmum

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2010, 09:08:32 AM »
Our girl pup, Saffy, humps everything and anything.  She is just getting a bit over-excited when playing as this is when she does it.  She humps our other dogs, the cat, her toys, she ever humped a bush in the garden she was zooming round!! 
There is a puddle on the floor,
tis there for all to see,
now is this puddle H20,
or is this K9 pee?

Offline Petepreston

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2010, 08:19:32 PM »
I'm glad to read about other people's females humping at a young age. I was beginning to wonder about Posie (11 weeks). She has a cuddly monkey that is bigger than she is and when she gets excited she gives it a little hump. Nothing more than a few seconds at a time. She met two 1 year old Westies the other day and she didn't try it once with either of them - despite getting unbelievably excited.