General > Introductions

Return member

<< < (2/2)

Emptynest:
Thank you Bizzylizzy. Humphrey looks gorgeous  :luv Been looking through some photos to put a little memory book together and realised that in most of our pictures they are asleep! Where they are not the pictures are blurry  :005 I think I’ll need to invest in a faster camera for the future.

COL certainly is a lovely community I read some of the posts about oldies last night and so wished I had thought to get back on when mine were at that stage. I could so easily have written some of those posts myself.

Looking forward now though to reading all the interesting posts and sharing on the new arrivals when we find the right dog ...or he finds us am a firm believer that that often happens.

Jaysmumagain:
Welcome - I have Ollie who is now 13 and still a crazy cocker - we make everyday special for him, my previous boy Jay was golden and such a sweetheart.

I am sure you will find many helpful tips on here, must admit for me this site is a sanctuary - can't explain but it really is a lovely place to find these days.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version