General > Introductions

Another late hello.

<< < (3/3)

bizzylizzy:

--- Quote from: JohnMcL on April 20, 2021, 02:09:50 PM ---

! I wish I’d been this excited about the children although I’ll keep that admission for here only!  ;) :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

--- End quote ---

I overheard my elder son talking to a friend „ she worries more about the dog‘s food than ever she did about ours and when I go to visit she calls out „look Humphrey, here‘s your big brother“
I slunk away guiltily and pretended I hadn’t heard!!  :005: :005:

cazza:

--- Quote from: JohnMcL on April 19, 2021, 09:53:35 PM ---Hello lovely people, I really appreciate your help and tips. I think we’re on the right path and settling into a routine that works. I took time off work (which when your self employed means work has backed up and I have a huge backlog to try and do in the early hours!) which was needed.

However Peanut is growing quickly and going through the night in her cage which I moved to the bedroom, still left the door open and so far we’ve had two full night’s sleep! She’s a lot better with biting and has had her second jab so we are allowed out on Thursday for ten mins.

I’ve spent hours reading through the years of info on here and am glad I found you, I’ve found everything I’ve needed with the search facility.

Caz, how is Ash doing and do you have any pictures plz?  :luv:

John.

--- End quote ---

Hi John, sounds like Peanut is doing well  :luv:

Will get some more pictures up soon. Ash is doing ok we are working on ‘Stay’ at the moment she’s not getting it the treat is obviously so much better than I thought she runs to my hand (I am still only using her kibble for treats  :shades: )

I can go to the downstairs bathroom on my own though  :shades: not sure how this has happened but not knocking it - she follows me as far as the door and I open it and she sits down  :luv: however when I come out again you’d think I had been away all day  :005:

Took her to see horses and tractors yesterday, at least this time she wasn’t shaking

How’s work going and looking after Peanut? I am dreading next week as I will be working and looking after Ash on my own and madam has decided she’s not keen on joining me in the study - thinking I may have to move to the kitchen table  :005:

cazza:

--- Quote from: JohnMcL on April 20, 2021, 02:09:50 PM ---Thanks Jayne, I think I’m addicted to this forum and Peanut! My family are making jokes about my new interests as all I talk about is Cocker food, Cocker fur, Cocker teeth and Cocker poo!
Peanut is allowed out tomorrow, I can’t wait! I’m hoping she gets up early as we’re having breakfast in the woods!

At some point soon I’m going to have to decide to work or retire! I wish I’d been this excited about the children although I’ll keep that admission for here only!  ;) :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

The first bodywiggle of the day melts me, as do all the rest!  :luv:

--- End quote ---

Lol know all those feelings  :005: wish I could retire  :shades:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version