Cocker Specific Discussion > Puppies

Really silly poop question...

<< < (3/3)

bizzylizzy:

--- Quote from: Joules on October 04, 2021, 10:09:13 AM ---Obviously I use bags out and about.  But I have hedges all round my garden (I live in the sticks) and so I just pick up the poop with a trowel and chuck into the hedge. It decomposes pretty quickly outside so no, my garden doesn't smell of dog poo, although it might make a good security fence  :lol2:

--- End quote ---

Oh I do like that idea!! :lol2: Who needs a thorny hedge when you can use dog poop!!  :005:

Katrina:
Haha I love that several of us are fast poop collectors!

And now I wish I had a hedge!!!  :lol2:

Great ideas!! I can imagine the football ending up in a lined bucket  :-\ but again... one to keep for future reference!!

Mudmagnets:

--- Quote from: Katrina on October 05, 2021, 06:43:31 AM ---Haha I love that several of us are fast poop collectors!

Great ideas!! I can imagine the football ending up in a lined bucket  :-\ but again... one to keep for future reference!!

--- End quote ---

You will be pleased to know that the lined bucket has a lid on :lol2:

Finvarra:

[/quote]
😄
And I do pick up if the weather is wet. Nothing worse than sloppy poohs!!!!

Katrina:

--- Quote from: Mudmagnets on October 05, 2021, 10:05:46 AM ---
--- Quote from: Katrina on October 05, 2021, 06:43:31 AM ---Haha I love that several of us are fast poop collectors!

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

:005: :005: I had imagined an open one! But now I think about it... a lid makes a lot more sense  :005:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version