Cocker Specific Discussion > Grooming

Is a weekly bath ok?

<< < (2/4) > >>

MIN:
Gemma is one for scenting out stinky water. We just keep walking until we find clean water to throw her in. ( she won't volunteer to go into clean stuff).  A family secret though, we have been known to " borrow the neighbours bath" when  we were key holding because she was too awful to go in ours. 😬😬😬

bizzylizzy:

--- Quote from: MIN on October 10, 2021, 11:23:46 AM ---Gemma is one for scenting out stinky water. We just keep walking until we find clean water to throw her in. ( she won't volunteer to go into clean stuff).  A family secret though, we have been known to " borrow the neighbours bath" when  we were key holding because she was too awful to go in ours. 😬😬😬

--- End quote ---

:005: :005: Min, you‘re wicked!!  :lol2: :lol2:

ejp:

--- Quote from: MIN on October 10, 2021, 11:23:46 AM ---Gemma is one for scenting out stinky water. We just keep walking until we find clean water to throw her in. ( she won't volunteer to go into clean stuff).  A family secret though, we have been known to " borrow the neighbours bath" when  we were key holding because she was too awful to go in ours. 😬😬😬

--- End quote ---
You are an evil genius!  :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

fluffykins:
Thanks for the replies guys!

MrsFlintstone:
I have an 8 month old muck magnet too, I shower her once a week and her coat and skin are fine, I use herbal dog shampoo. She has her paws rinsed in between and on wet days we use an equafleece which is a god send.

Bonny is a show type cocker and has a beautiful long coat so takes a fair bit of maintenance, also I'm soft and let her sleep on our bed so feel it's important to keep her clean  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version