Cocker Specific Discussion > Puppies

Feeling anxious and overwhelmed…(plus extremely foolish) … new cocker parent!!!

<< < (2/2)

Poppy123:
Thanks everyone for your replies - they really are very much appreciated! I’ll try to post a pic if I can work out how…….

PennyB:
Show types are just the same too re bitey phase and feet grabbing (as is same with most pups of any breed). You will find much of what you go through with your pup is the same as most puppy owners - for some its a breeze either through experience or because the pup is calmer and for some others its a shock (I have fostered lots of differet breeds over the years). The fact that she will sleep in the crate at night is one bonus too (my newly adopted pup does - she's a sprocker but thankfully she will settle in crate at moment)

ejp:
Hello and welcome  :D all very normal in the land of the cocker spaniel.  And if you never feel foolish whilst being owned by a cocker, you are not doing it right  :005:  Little tip, wine and chocolate are normally in the supermarket aisle next to the pet section, there's a reason for that.  Enjoy your pup, it will be hard work, but oh so worth it.

bizzylizzy:

--- Quote from: ejp on April 28, 2022, 08:49:41 PM ---Hello and welcome  :D all very normal in the land of the cocker spaniel.  And if you never feel foolish whilst being owned by a cocker, you are not doing it right  :005:  Little tip, wine and chocolate are normally in the supermarket aisle next to the pet section, there's a reason for that.  Enjoy your pup, it will be hard work, but oh so worth it.

--- End quote ---

:lol: :lol: Oh so true - always  wise words from ejp!!  :luv:

Lobo do Mar:
 :005: :005: :005: :005:
--- Quote from: ejp on April 28, 2022, 08:49:41 PM ---Hello and welcome  :D all very normal in the land of the cocker spaniel.  And if you never feel foolish whilst being owned by a cocker, you are not doing it right  :005:  Little tip, wine and chocolate are normally in the supermarket aisle next to the pet section, there's a reason for that.  Enjoy your pup, it will be hard work, but oh so worth it.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version