Cocker Specific Discussion > Puppies

Whats in your Crate

<< < (2/3) > >>

sophie.ivy:

--- Quote from: vixen on February 24, 2023, 09:20:49 PM ---It is strange though that he goes to bed with his toy pheasant that he had as a 8 week old and that remains untouched. 

--- End quote ---

Sweet boy! Same with Ivy - the 'litter puppy' soft toy we took home from the breeder at 8 weeks is still intact and the only soft toy that hasn't had it's ears/limbs/tails chewed off and stuffing thrown around the living room.

They must be very precious to them :luv:

MIN:
Gemma has a old bed. Not much stuffing left in it but  plenty of life  in it yet  :lol2:

vixen:

--- Quote from: sophie.ivy on March 10, 2023, 11:05:35 AM ---
Sweet boy! Same with Ivy - the 'litter puppy' soft toy we took home from the breeder at 8 weeks is still intact and the only soft toy that hasn't had it's ears/limbs/tails chewed off and stuffing thrown around the living room.

They must be very precious to them :luv:

--- End quote ---

It is strange but incredibly sweet too.   My older girl Maisie (just a little bit older than your Ivy) also still has the small pheasant which came home with her from the breeder and a little rabbit that was a gift from a friend.  She snatches both off me every night as she gets in her crate  :luv: :luv:

Pepsi Hawks:
Thanks for the replies everyone we have a vet bed on standby, we don't put and soft toys in with her anymore as she just destroys them  >:( we do put some treats in a indestructible in her crate and they have lasted a fair few months now (we do inspect them every time) not sure why she nibbles on the edge of her blanket I do wander if it's a comfort thing.

russ-g:

--- Quote from: russ-g on February 21, 2023, 10:37:11 AM ---The vetbed is harder to chew.

--- End quote ---

I take this back. Stanley has been systematically eating his vetbed for the last couple of weeks. So far no negative side effects as a result!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version