Cocker Specific Discussion > Grooming

Boy bits

<< < (2/3) > >>

vixen:
Thanks for your replies.  They have been really helpful. If I do need to use scissors, I will have to ask my daughter to use as my hands are quite  shaky which is not good if I am going anywhere near his willy  :lol:   I have never known such a hairy boy with beautiful auburn curls where no one can see  :005:

Jaysmumagain:
Harry is coming up to 7mths and am eagerly waiting the end of his delightful swat - which if seen would explain the amusement :005:.

So if I have got this correct I need to take him in Pets at Home where he will perfect his big boy stance :rofl1:

No advice of trimming unders - sorry

vixen:

--- Quote from: Jaysmumagain on April 22, 2023, 02:19:29 PM ---Harry is coming up to 7mths and am eagerly waiting the end of his delightful swat - which if seen would explain the amusement :005:.

So if I have got this correct I need to take him in Pets at Home where he will perfect his big boy stance :rofl1:

--- End quote ---

Ned has been lifting his leg since he was six and a half months old so it could be any day now for Harry  ;). Ned does it so many times on his walk,  even when there is nothing to come out  :005:   It seems a special moment when the leg finally goes up  :005: and then there is no stopping them.   :rofl1:

Finvarra:
I well remember Dylan's first leg lifting. Silly boy chose a holly bush for his first grown up pee, and of course, he wobbled…………  :005:

vixen:

--- Quote from: Finvarra on April 22, 2023, 07:29:34 PM ---I well remember Dylan's first leg lifting. Silly boy chose a holly bush for his first grown up pee, and of course, he wobbled…………  :005:

--- End quote ---

:rofl1: :rofl1:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version