Cocker Specific Discussion > Puppies

Reducing Meals

<< < (3/3)

Allison:
Well Mary as you know Sally is a greedy guts ;D she is forever sniffing around the kitchen hoping I drop some food on the floor. We have got Sally on 40 Grms 3 times daily at the moment, yesterday we gave her a little boiled rice with her tea, Neil said he would time her eating it ,as it just goes so quickly she devoured the lot in seconds flat the Beta is also dry.  I think we have the greediest cockers going. I am just symathising with you because god knows what I will do in 3 months time  when we try to lose the dinner time feed.                    

Mary:
I decided today to ignore her whines at my feet lunchtime and following me around.  To keep calm I went upstairs to get out of her way for 5 minutes.

Do you know what I found when I came down?

A poo, right in the middle of the lounge :o :o  Now, if that wasn't a protest poo I'll eat my hat :o >:(

She NEVER does this anymore....ooohhhh the little horror ::)                    

Anita:
The little horror :o

Defintely a protest!                    

Anonymous:
lol..thats so funny, jessie did that once to me when I wouldn't let her have poppys chewy stick for the upteenth time  ;D went upstairs to do important business on computer  ;) adn came down two mins later to a poo on kitchen floor... wasn't best pleased with the little lady I can tell ya                    

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version