General > Introductions

beano

(1/3) > >>

Anonymous:
:D Hi every one  ;D  I am Sam and i  got my first ever cocker spaniel on Friday . He is a blue roan and he is 10 weeks old. I have always had German Sheperds in the past but after having my Girl pts at the age  of 12 in March I decided that they were too big a breed with having three kids now. I researched for a good breed with kids and not too big a breed and the Cocker came top all the time.
Upto now he has settled in well, but is having a few teething problems with my 20 month old little boy as they cant decide who does own the dummy!!!!!
Any way dont want to bore you all so Hi again and what a great site.                    

*Jay*:
A big welcome to COL to Beano and his mum ;D Hope you find this site useful in seeing you through the puppy days and beyond :) My Brook is 11 now but he also had a thing for dummies - he used to love wandering around the house with a dummy in his mouth ::) Had to stop him having them tho cos he started stealing the dummies from any child who visited and hiding them in his crate ::)                    

Gilly:
Welcome Beano and Beano's Mum ;D

He's lovely :-* more piccis please ;D

Gilly                    

Silver Surfer (indiesnan):
Hi!  Beano,s mum wot a bonny boy you have, ;D

Barb                    

Anonymous:
what a lovely lad you have there...  :-*                    

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page