General > Introductions

Well, here goes!!!!!

(1/4) > >>

Lea:
I have just joined this conference.  Came across it by trawling thru pages and pages of cocker sites!!!!!!!
I have one dog already, Gemma, a 6 1/2YO Rottie cross.  And have now moved into a house that is perfect for expanding my family, not in the human sense, 2 kids and me is enough!!!!!!! But want a Black cocker!!!!!!!
I love Cockers, used to work with them, looking after and grooming them ready for shows(along with loads of Irish Setters and various other dogs!!!!!!)
I keep seeing the pics of users dogs, and am sooo Jealous, they are soooo lovely!!!!!
I have wanted a cocker for 10 years now, and now I am the position to get one, I am really impatient!!!!!! LOL
Hope to find one soon.
Anyway sorry for the ramblings.
By the looks of this conference it is a really great place to be, hope I am not intruding, and hope I will be able to post about my own cocker soon.
Lea :)                    

Loraine:
Hello Lea.  Welcome to COL. I can completely understand your obsession with cockers - they are THE BEST as far as I'm concerned but then I just a tiny bit biased!  ;)

I have two: Candy 14 months solid black and Georgia 6 months solid chocolate - they're enough for now!  I'm in process of posting some pictures of them which is quite unusual for me!

Hope you enjoy the forum.

L x :)                    

daftcockers:
Welcome to COL, this site is wonderful and full of informations and help, hope you have many happy hours on it I know I have :)                    

*Jay*:
Welcome to COL. I have three cockers - a gold, an orange roan and a black. I'm still pondering over which colour will be next  ;) so beware, they can be quite addictive ;D Good luck with your search and hope you enjoy the site as much as I do                    

Tricialane:
Hi Lea
Welcome to COL.  I hope that you find it as interesting and informative as I have done.
We have a 7 month old Black Cocker called Max.
Good luck in your search for your cocker.

Tricia                    

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version