General > Introductions

l o everyone

(1/2) > >>

bandit:
::) New to all of you, hope to make some friends. We love the breed coz it's daft!  ;D
We loved our dog for 13 years and we have loads of photos and great memories of him. (do all cockers ignore you once off the lead?) It's been boring without him, it's 10 months since he left and the house has been feeling very empty  :(
The kids think it's about time for us to get another dog - with hearts set on it being a cocker (yes dad please)
So, we're looking for a youngish doggie, girl or boy, for a loving home  :-*
If anybody has any name suggestions, please tell us cus we want to give  him/her a funky name  :P
see you soon pink baboon!                    

Anonymous:
:)Welcome to COL ;D  Sorry to hear about your sad loss :(

Glad you decided to get another cocker ;D  I have Indie who is a 6 month blue roan girl ;D

Hope you find your little friend very soon :)  Re-names I think there is a whole thread on names ;)

Emma and Indie                    

bandit:
I bet your pup is gorgeous, we're well jealous!  ;D                    

shaz:
hi and welcome ,
i have three cockers 3,2,and 51/2 months , and i would not swap them for the world ,they are all mad ,there names are squidge ,mellow and flo,  i really do hope you find your cocker ,and i can not wait to see the photos, this site is the best i have ever come across , you can ask any sort of question and someone will know the answer to it,
shaz.                    

Tricialane:
Welcome.
Good luck in your search for your new friend.
We have a black Cocker called Max.  He is 71/2 months old.

Tricia                    

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version