Off Topic > Photography

Action Camera

<< < (2/4) > >>

Nuffi:
Hmmm, yes, I just read the full review and that person may indeed have had it in the wrong mode. In any event, I would really love to hear some more from you, Robbie, once you have received the camera, if you don't mind? Reading tons of reviews (and I have) is good but nothing beats the direct experience from a "real"  :shades: person  :D  I am getting very close to buying the S5, though.

Robbie34:
I'll take some pictures with it and post them on here as soon as I receive it.

The Canon Rebel is the American designation of the EOS 350.  Are you in the US?  I understand that cameras are much cheaper over there.

Nuffi:
Yes, I am in the US.

I just saw the S5 on the internet for $260 or so (incl. shipping costs), in stores it is between $330 and $399. Is that much cheaper than in the UK?

The Rebel xti is around $750  ph34r (kit with two lenses - you're right, that's probably a lot to carry around...)

Anyway, thanks so much, I look forward to your photos  :D!

Jeanette:
Thanks Nicola and Robbie.

Robbie, do you know if its easy to use i.e. aim and shoot or would there be a lot of fiddling with the camera.   As I won't get one now before Christmas due to posting, I will wait until Boxing Day in the hope that it may be reduced in the online sales, probably not but who knows.    Can't wait to see if your pictures with it, hopefully yours will arrive before next week when I order one.

Thanks anyway, I didn't have a clue which would be the best camera and this does seem very good.   :D

Robbie34:
Yes, you can set it to fully automatic so that you can just point and shoot.  It also has automatic focusing.

If you order from Camerabox before 3.00pm tomorrow it should arrive before Christmas.  I can't see it selling below this price -£214 - after Christmas.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version