Cocker Specific Discussion > Genetics & Breeding

RageSyndrome and liver/gold cocker

<< < (2/3) > >>

Jack G:
Thanks for the reassurance — it is really appreciated... I will start  my search for a gold cocker in earnest now. I am sure I will be posting and reading loads in the months to come. Meanwhile of anyone hears of a gold/red cocker litter from good stock....                    

Gilly:
I noticed a new tactic from what I believe to be a "puppy farmer" in a recent advert, instead of advertising a whole list of what he describes as "beautiful puppies" he's offering them in different little block adverts, though I twigged that all the numbers are the same, plus they are advertised as DLR registered >:( good job you mentioned this Jane as to any new unasuming owner could maybe take this as being KC registered. So beware.                    

Dessie:
Hi Jack

If you post in the Looking for Breeders section the details of where you live and how far you are willing to travel JaneS will e-mail you privately with a list of litters due.

HTH

Dessie  ;)                    

godley:
i have a golden 14 week old bitch and sadly didn,t do the correct reserch before getting her, the breeder said that they had been breeding them for 20 years and seem to know alot, but there is now a nagging voice in my head,

how would i go about finding out if she is from good stock                    

stueymac:
Do you have her Pedigree chart godley? It looks like a little family tree.
The breeder should have give you this when you bought your puppy.                    

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version