Off Topic > Photography

Tips For Photographing Dogs - Portraits

<< < (3/6) > >>

minimoo:
amazing photos and some great advice, just wish i could get my 3 all looking in the same direction at once, will try and get them all to "stay" at the same time  :blink:

Mollycuddles:
That's a wondeful guide Nicola with very good tips and nicely laid out with fantastic photo's :shades:

I did some peekaboo shots a couple of weeks ago of Molly didn't come out quite so well as yours though :-\ hopefully will take on board your suggestions and maybe achieve better :D

*Theresa*:
And watch me improve the quality of my tail and ear shots after this guidance  :005:.....I think the solid sit/stay whilst trying to get their attention MAY be where we are going wrong...I get them in sit....ace.....I get them to stay....ace....I make a noise to get thier attention and suddnely they are all over me like a rash.....not so ace  ::)

leisl:
I was going to post and say I love that first shot, really clear, then I thought, the next ones really good too and the next and the next.....

You totally deserve the Dog Photographer of the year accolade.  They are exception.  Well done Nic, and thanks for sharing with us "how it should be done" too.

Lxx

leisl:

--- Quote from: *Theresa* on September 23, 2009, 05:01:17 PM ---And watch me improve the quality of my tail and ear shots after this guidance  :005
--- End quote ---

:005: :005: :005:

Yeap, there is a big difference between theory and practice!

Lxx

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version