Off Topic > Photography

Tips For Photographing Dogs - Action Shots

<< < (3/4) > >>

Harveypops:
Thanks nicola. Action shots are the only shots you can really take of harvey. He's not a very stationary dog!

Thanks jennybee. I'm going to play around with camera tonight. What's the book called?

JennyBee:

--- Quote from: Harveypops on September 25, 2009, 07:52:50 AM ---Thanks nicola. Action shots are the only shots you can really take of harvey. He's not a very stationary dog!

Thanks jennybee. I'm going to play around with camera tonight. What's the book called?

--- End quote ---

Brodie's the opposite, she's very stationary ::)

This is the book I have: The Canon EOS Digital Rebel XS/1000D Companion by Ben Long. I'm only about half way through but it's really good :D

leisl:
I hope you have plenty of blank walls in that house, they will soon be filling up with photos.  As always Nicola......stunning!

Harveypops:
Ooh cheers jennybee.will be ordering that one!!

Nicola:

--- Quote from: leisl on September 26, 2009, 04:59:53 PM ---I hope you have plenty of blank walls in that house, they will soon be filling up with photos.  As always Nicola......stunning!

--- End quote ---

OH said the other day he feels like he's joined a new religion which worships ginger dogs cos the house is like a shrine to Rodaidh :lol2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version