Cocker Specific Discussion > Grooming

Hocks opinions/advice please. ;0)

<< < (3/4) > >>

SuperCat:
Well I think they're really good! Murphy has exactly the same! Considering how much of a pain he can be when he's in his puppy mode, he's a very tolerant boy really!

spanielcrazy:

--- Quote from: 5scompany on January 16, 2010, 03:46:52 PM ---Firstly Tally is extremely flattered to have his bum as a sticky on the grooming board.   ph34r :shades: :005:

--- End quote ---

A sticky bum!  :lol2:

--- Quote from: 5scompany on January 16, 2010, 03:46:52 PM --- It just amazes me how much trouble I have doing Tallys grooming and how much I stress over it, when the rest of my gang I have no problems with.  ::)

--- End quote ---

Take just a little off at a time and do what you are comfortable with, because what is most important if you are showing your own dog is that you feel confident  :shades: If you are stressed and worried that your grooming isn't "right", that will travel right down the lead to the dog. So do what makes you comfortable and confident and the dog will feel the same!  :shades:   

6thSense:
This is a very old thread, so not wishing to start this up again as probably better for any further discussion on them to remain on other threads now. Just thought I would add an up to date pic of Tallys hocks and my other boy Dru's. Hope it helps. ;)

chrisp:
Thank you for the pictures.  That helps me.  Did you use scissors and/or thinning scissors for this?

6thSense:
Hi I always set the shape with my curved scissors, but then blend, shape further & finish with my thinners.  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version