Cocker Specific Discussion > Puppies

Gardens

<< < (2/4) > >>

Mary:
I'd love to see Vegas with chewing gum and a dog end hanging out his mouth! ;D  Does he like discarded beer bottles too? ;D                    

Michele:

--- Quote from: mary on December 05, 2002, 10:22:05 PM ---I'd love to see Vegas with chewing gum and a dog end hanging out his mouth! ;D  Does he like discarded beer bottles too? ;D

--- End quote ---
Probably Mary, they say dogs look like their owners ;D
>
>
>
>
>
Oh no, Gill's gonna slap me now  :'( ;)                    

Gilly:

--- Quote ---with chewing gum and a dog end hanging out his mouth!
--- End quote ---

I didn't know we'd met before Mary ;) ;D

Buttons seems to have her "Mad half hour" between 11.30 to midnight....I'm beginning to think she may be a witch ;D

I think all the neighbours must have seen my red fleece "Chicken Run" dressing gown by now ::)

Oh no...am I gonna be saddo of the day again......and yes I have the nightie to match ;D                    

Loraine:
This thread is so refreshing to read as I thought it was just me!!  Candy also has a mad half an hour at 11:30pm and runs laps aound the garden with her ears flapping looking really cute.  I am now a bit more organised and I have my shoes by the back door as well as my ski jacket, hat and scarf as I was so fed up with being freezing cold.  The only thing is I look like Michelin man with all of this gear on over my my chunky dressing gown.  The neighbours give me funny looks....  :o

I don't know what to suggest about the stones; I have a shingle path way and now, I have more stones in my living room which I've collected in a can out of harm's way, than I do in the garden I'm sure!  On a good note, she seems to be less and less interested in them so hopefully it's something that she'll grow out of.                    

Mary:
When she's come in from the garden after a good explore she can be quite hyper and gets very aggressive when I try to wipe her paws.  She will not keep still, growls, gnaws me and generally gets very nasty.  She ignores my very firm 'No' when she is in this mood.  If I just leave her in the kitchen she rebels by scratching her box in a frenzy. Any advice?                    

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version