Cocker Specific Discussion > Puppies

Pro Plan- good food??

<< < (2/4) > >>

Michele:

--- Quote from: Mark on December 10, 2002, 11:55:01 PM ---As a healthy treat I'd recommend carrots - no fat, full of vitamins and good for her teeth. And she loves them (still!)

--- End quote ---

My lot absolutely adore carrot ;D and brocolli too (the stalk not the florets :-)                    

angelad:
Cooper likes carrotts too, but he doesn' t eat them, he nibbles bits off and sptits them out so I end up with bits of carrot everywhere  :-                    

Loraine:
Candy loves apple.  Is this okay to give her?  Think I'll try her with carrot too; cheaper than JWB cracker jacks!                    

Jane S:

--- Quote from: Loraine on December 12, 2002, 10:48:11 AM ---Candy loves apple.  Is this okay to give her?  Think I'll try her with carrot too; cheaper than JWB cracker jacks!

--- End quote ---

Most fruits & veg are ok to give dogs - except grapes & onions I think (but even then you would have to feed a lot to cause problems, the odd grape now & again isn't going to hurt)                    

Gilly:
Is it OK to give a puppy fruit or veg???? Don't want to upset her tummy ;D                    

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version