Cocker Activities > Showing

Sable........ not recognised by KC

(1/3) > >>

Kevin Patterson:
Hi Guys, I am considering showing my boy Barney however with him being sable in pattern will this be a disadvantage  for him?

Mudmagnets:

--- Quote from: Kevin Patterson on June 26, 2015, 04:27:30 PM ---Hi Guys, I am considering showing my boy Barney however with him being sable in pattern will this be a disadvantage  for him?

--- End quote ---

I'm guessing that if it is not a colour recognised by the KC you may have problems with the more important shows, I would think the judges have criteria to adhere to.

Kevin Patterson:
Cheers Mudmagnets, do you think it be frowned upon showing him in minor shows. He has done some ring craft in a local club however it is a club for Boxers, he does look good but that is just me being a proud dad lol

Mudmagnets:

--- Quote from: Kevin Patterson on June 26, 2015, 10:38:16 PM ---Cheers Mudmagnets, do you think it be frowned upon showing him in minor shows. He has done some ring craft in a local club however it is a club for Boxers, he does look good but that is just me being a proud dad lol

--- End quote ---

I'm not really sure tbh, I don't show my dogs and was really going by what has been posted previously on the subject. You could enter Barney in Fun and probably the companion shows, but you are most likely looking for more for your boy?

Hopefully a more knowledgeable COL'r with showing experience will be able to answer the questions more fully.

Kevin Patterson:
I have had a good search around the site myself and seen various sables being placed in shows however they pre date 2010. I have Emailed the Cocker Club to try and get a definitive answer thanks for you help

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version