Cocker Specific Discussion > Rescue Cockers

Looking for Rescue Cocker

(1/3) > >>

JohnMcL:
Hi,

My friend who looks after Peanut occasionally is looking for a Cocker of her own. She’s retired early and has asked me to post on here. She promises me she’ll still have time for Peanut! She’s a great fur Mum, based in Buckinghamshire, outdoors person, not bothered about type, very good with training, never wants to give Peanut back. I know she’d not be fazed about behavioural issues.
If anybody knows of a cocker needing a good home or a rescue please let me know. She’ll travel anywhere.
Thanks.
John.

Pearly:
Hi,

Cocker and English Springer Spaniel Rescue are worth contacting.  They are based Stoke but rehome across the U.K.  Ask your friend to fill in the form on the website and call a couple of days later.  She will need to be home checked no matter which rescue she rehomes from.

Good luck,

Jayne

PennyB:
On Facebook Cocker Spaniels Needing Homes (UK) (https://www.facebook.com/groups/628946740556518) adds all cockers needing homes throughout the UK.

Spaniel Aid too rehome cockers

JohnMcL:
Thanks for the help and links. She’s filling the forms in, inspecting fencing and trying to not get her hopes up just yet. I saw a dog that keeps being returned to kennels, didn’t say anything but thought he’d be perfect, she’s spotted him too! Fingers crossed!
The rescues do an amazing job.

John.

vixen:
There’s a lovely older female at the Dog Trust that may be suitable.  Just wants a nice retirement home  :luv:
Older dogs have so much to offer.  :luv:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version