General > Forum Support

Resource Limits

<< < (92/92)

stueymac:

--- Quote from: Mudmagnets on March 19, 2014, 09:25:03 PM ---Yeeha I've got the forum back - disappeared completely for a couple of hours tonight, but now up and running again.

Thanks peeps responsible  :clapping: :banana:

--- End quote ---

That's because for about an hour COL didn't exist anymore! We took it down then rebuilt it on a new server. All back up and running now  :D

Mudmagnets:

--- Quote from: stueymac on March 19, 2014, 09:26:34 PM ---
--- Quote from: Mudmagnets on March 19, 2014, 09:25:03 PM ---Yeeha I've got the forum back - disappeared completely for a couple of hours tonight, but now up and running again.

Thanks peeps responsible  :clapping: :banana:

--- End quote ---

That's because for about an hour COL didn't exist anymore! We took it down then rebuilt it on a new server. All back up and running now  :D

--- End quote ---

aha, thanks once again  :D   btw what are 'spiders'? I don't mean the creepy crawlies, but the ones who seem to be lurking at the bottom of the forum info page. How many peeps on site etc.

stueymac:
Spiders are just little bits of code that search engines send out to index the pages of sites so they can be listed more effectively on the search engines. Quite harmless fortunately and not related to arachnids thankfully!!

Mudmagnets:

--- Quote from: stueymac on March 19, 2014, 09:36:41 PM ---Spiders are just little bits of code that search engines send out to index the pages of sites so they can be listed more effectively on the search engines. Quite harmless fortunately and not related to arachnids thankfully!!

--- End quote ---

So every little spider has it's own webpage aye  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version