General > Forum Support

Donator Badges

(1/8) > >>

stueymac:
As you may have noticed, some donator badges are re-appearing on some profiles, this is because I'm going through all the donators I have records for and am manually adjusting the profiles so that the badges show up, as there's several hundred it may take some time to get through them all.
However, I had a thought, as some donators requested not to have a donator badge and some donators no longer post it might be quicker and easier if any donators simply reply to this thread with a quick hands up and I'll re-assign the badges that way. It doesn't matter if you donated 5 years ago or 5 minutes ago, you're still elligible to get your badge back if you want it!

Anyway, reply here or drop me a PM indicating your preference on the donator badge front  :blink:

Stu

Joules:
Not fussed about the badge tbh, but it has reminded me it is time to donate again  ;)

kalami:
I never had one anyway, I donated and never told my name  :shades:

stueymac:

--- Quote from: kalami on February 13, 2014, 12:18:49 PM ---I never had one anyway, I donated and never told my name  :shades:

--- End quote ---

Do you want to change over Kalami or are you happy enough with the yellow squares?  :blink:

ollie nathan's mum:
Am a many times donator

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version