Cocker Specific Discussion > Oldies (Over 9s)

SAYING GOODBYE TO JESSIE

(1/3) > >>

revis:
Last Tuesday i had to let my dear Jessie go.My very dear puppy farm dog who spent 7 terrible years there.
Ihave never seen such a frightened dog.She wouldn't go near anyone except her friend Maggie who also came from the same place .
Any one coming to the house sent her into a fright and she would circle all the time .Poor Jessie had a few health issues over the time
pancreatitis auto immune problems and lung worm.Finally she had an on going cough getting worse all the time and a heart murmur It was all to much for her
and i had to make that awful decision.So many tears shed as i held her.
Last December i got another puppy farm boy Murray.He is 8 not so frightened and very loving.So we both remember a very special girl Jessie who i know is with Maggie and my other dogs
also with Fraser my late husband.

bizzylizzy:
So sorry to hear this. I‘m sure you must form a very special bond with a dog who has gone through so much and needs such special attention. You clearly gave her the best life possible and she was able to experience the security of a doggy friend and a loving safe home with you. Its so sad saying goodbye. Sending  :bigarmhug:.
Run free with your friend Maggie, dear Jessie.  :luv:

Finvarra:
So sorry for the loss of your lovely rescue Jessie  :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug:

Lesley and Dylan

Mari:
Very sorry for your loss  :bigarmhug:
It is comforting to know Jessie and your other rescues get to experience a loving home  :luv:

Jaysmumagain:
I am so very sad to read this....how lucky Jessie was to find her home with you.

My thoughts are with you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version