Cocker Specific Discussion > Oldies (Over 9s)

Lip fold infection

<< < (3/4) > >>

Mari:
I'm sorry for your loss! Your description of Henry was so warm and loving, he must have lived a good life with you. I hope you find a new reason to get out of bed when the grief is not so fresh. We here on the forum certainly understand how important a cocker family member is, so we will gladly listen if you want  to write and share  :bigarmhug:

Jaysmumagain:
Pat

I am so very sorry to read about Henry, as Mari say's Henry had such a wonderful life with you and in the end that is all we can hope for with our darlings - a life where they are loved by us and in return they give us their devotion.

There a few words that can console you - but I am thinking of you and take care.

Sleep tight Henry.

Julie x

pam1:
Pat, so sorry to hear about Henry  :'(
They become such a huge part or your life, it is just heartbreaking when they go.  As the heartache  fades you will be able to look back at all the fabulous memories you made with Henry and remember what a wonderful life you gave him.  Take care   :bigarmhug:

PennyB:
Am so sorry - its never easy no matter how many times we go through this or expect it. Run free Harry xx

henrys mum:
Thank you Penny Pam Mari and Julie.

Pat xx

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version