Cocker Specific Discussion > Oldies (Over 9s)

Lip fold infection

<< < (2/4) > >>

PennyB:
Lady had huge issues re this later on in life so when she had to go in for anything else that involved sedation this area was debrided and clipped back too.

sueneil:
Try Colloidal Silver spray and cream- sorted one of mine quickly. Amazon sells it.

henrys mum:
The vet has contacted me today with Henrys results. He has a fungal infection and has been prescribed doggy metronidazol for this and also another antibiotic.

I asked about using colloidal silver to clean his infected areas. I was advised NOT to use it near the mouth or anywhere it can be licked off as it could cause problems if it is ingested.

Pat

Jaysmumagain:
Just show how things can be missed without further investigation -few years ago I had what I thought was a cold sore so treated with Zovirax ....after a week it had really gone worse and angry....I went into the pharmacy and she gave me treatment tablet and cream for thrush....within a couple of days it was going.

Hope Henry soon picks up.

henrys mum:
Sadly Henry passed away in the early hours of Tuesday morning 6th October. He was the kindest, softest spaniel with a big heart and even bigger paws. Since i lost my husband in 2014 he's been my reason for getting out of bed every day.
Thank you for listening.
Pat xx

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version