Cocker Specific Discussion > Grooming

Andis Clippers

<< < (2/2)

AndyB:
I did think of that Jayne, but realised it would probably invalidate the guarantee if there was a problem in the first 12 months.  My Godson is an electrician if I did decide to take this route.  Still mulling it over and feeling a little miffed tbh.  Thanks Jayne.

Pearly:

--- Quote from: AndyB on September 19, 2021, 01:42:47 AM ---I did think of that Jayne, but realised it would probably invalidate the guarantee if there was a problem in the first 12 months.  My Godson is an electrician if I did decide to take this route.  Still mulling it over and feeling a little miffed tbh.  Thanks Jayne.

--- End quote ---

I though about this a bit more.  It’s likely the Andis or Osters will have very good quality plugs that you may be happier with.  They must have passed safety regs to be sold in the U.K.  :shades: I can appreciate why you are concerned, though.

Does your Godson have a view on continental style plugs?

AndyB:
I haven't asked him.  He is actually coming here this morning to do some work for me so I will ask his opinion. 

rosiesmum54:
I bought the Andis 2 speed brushless and am really pleased with them. The different adaptors were all in the box. I haven't had any issue as yet with loose connections. These are my first clippers and I'm still finding my way clipping my two girls but enjoying every minute!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version