Cocker Specific Discussion > Grooming

Grooming Costs

(1/2) > >>

pinkmarshmallow:
I’m finding grooming costs are increasing (along with everything else) but wondered what everyone else is paying for their cockers?  I’m already paying more due to my cockers’ thick coats (between £47 £50) but now they’re increasing costs next month.  Is anybody else paying these prices?  Thanks

Toofast:
We have 7 Cockers and I do my own. None of them are spayed, so coats are much easier to manage.
I would hate to have to pay for groomers to do it.

MIN:
I last paid £27. That was in March. Next groom is July so am expecting a increase. If it makes a difference we are rual Wales

pinkmarshmallow:
Thanks.  I am in Gloucestershire but have just found a groomer who would groom my two for £40 each.  I will check on whether there will be a likely price increase in the next couple of months with her. 

Jaysmumagain:
Ollie was done in April and it was £33 - it was a new groomer as sadly Ollie's previous groomer passed away.

He was in quite a state as he had gone almost 10mths.  He was just groomed and bathed no nails done.

I am in North Wales...wonder if it is regional.  My Aunt by marriage was charged £45 for a Cav recently. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version