Cocker Specific Discussion > Grooming

thinning scissors

<< < (2/3) > >>

Dessie:

--- Quote from: gerry on June 22, 2003, 11:00:04 AM ---I have just received the ones Gilly recommended from Diamond Edge - came in two days with the Coat King and Spratts 76 comb (as recommended on a previous thread).  

Gerry

--- End quote ---

Hi Gerry

Did you get your Spratts Comb this week as I've got one on order and have been waiting for weeks :( :'(                    

Mike:
Is that from Diamond Edge too Dessie? Maybe they're out of stock at the moment, due to everyone on cockersonline buying them all - I know delivery to the channel islands will take longer than mainland UK, but not weeks  :-                    

Dessie:
Hi Mike

Yes it is from Diamond Edge.  They have apologised and said they should be in soon, but I really want it now !!!!

First class post we get within 2 days, so not that bad  ;D                    

KellyP:
Hi Dessie and Gerry,

I've been waiting for 4 weeks for my Spratts no 76 comn from Diamond Edge  :( I was  a bit put out to find out that someone had received one from diamond edge before me!! >:( unless of course you've been waiting longer than 4 weeks Gerry!!

I contacted them via email and they said to me that the problem was actually at the Spratts Factory end ??  ???
I think another email is required - after all they've even debited my card for it!!  :o

Thanks for the replies about the thinning scissors ... but D.Edge aren't getting anymore of my money til I get my Spratts No 76 comb!  >:(

;D ;D                    

Shirley:
I think I might be the culprit here.  I've got four of them  ;D Keep losing mine, sending for a new one and then finding the original. Never waited more than a couple of days for them.    At the moment I know where two of them are.  the other two are probably down the side of the couch  :D  Couldn't do without it, especially for the ears.  ;)                    

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version