Cocker Activities > Working

Lesson with Mike Skinner

(1/3) > >>

Nicola:
Alfie and I have a lesson with Mike Skinner of Graigour Gundogs (the 'Tessa the Toerag' diary man!) a week on Saturday. It's really more for me than for Alfie as I have a feeling that a lot of the 'issues' I'm having with him are down to my badly timed commands  ph34r  I am really looking forward to it but a bit nervous at the same time! He was absolutely lovely on the phone though and seems to have a sense of humour which is good because after an hour with me and Alfie he will need it!!  :005:

If this one goes well and we get on I hope to make it a regular thing, maybe every other week or so. Hopefully he can keep us on the right track and he has agreed to assess Alfie's potential as a possible trial dog on an ongoing basis which would be a dream come true for me... although we have a LOT of work to do before that would even be a distant possibility!  :lol:

Millomite:
Please do keep us informed. I am planning on having monthly training sessions with a pro trainer at 6 months onwards

sportsmonki:
Good Luck...hope you have fun!

Helen:
yayyyyyyy - looking forward to hearing how it goes nicola (really like how he's working with tessa the toerag - see if you can give her a sneaky squidge from me  :luv: :luv: :luv:)

cazza:
Good Luck Nicola, not that you'll need it ;)

I must read 'Tessa the toerag'

Let us know how you get on

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version